Register today for the WAMES 31st Annual Conference, Trade Show & Golf Scramble! September 22-24, 2014 at the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells! SEE EVENTS PAGE FOR ALL CONFERENCE INFORMATION! [View Attachment]
|The WAMES 2014 Annual Convention will feature excellent sessions to help you improve the efficiency of your company.
Topics include operational efficiencies, retail, audits, collecting co-pays, corporate compliance plans, our new legislation for dispensing oxygen and more!
• Surviving and Thriving on Chaos: Tool, Strategies, and Ideas for Re-inventing your Company and Prospering in the New Era of Healthcare
• Audits Have An Expiration Date!
• Turning Basic into Best - Building a Retail Space
• The Continuation of Products and Solutions for the COPD patient
• Covering the BASES: Power Mobility Selection
• Corporate Compliance Plans and the Corrective Plan of Action Protocols
• Physician Dr. Eric Newgent will present De-mystifying Non-invasive Ventilation
• Retail Metrics – Measuring Retail Performance...
1-800 Beneficiary Hotline
HME leaders are teaming up to ensure beneficiary voices are heard. The American Association for Homecare and People for Quality Care (PFQC), the advocacy division of the VGM Group, are partnering to offer the Beneficiary Complaint Hotline, an 800 number dedicated to Medicare beneficiaries with complaints about their access to home medical equipment and service.
The line will be staffed 24 hours, seven days a week by a People for Quality Care live operator, who will take the beneficiary's name, location, and a brief summary of the issue. With the caller's permission, the complaints will be forwarded to a local Medicare ombudsman for resolution and added to a list of complaints which will be presented to Congressional members.
The hotline can be distributed to beneficiaries from medical equipment providers, advocacy organizations or other medical professionals. The number to call is 800-404-8702.
Attached is a graphic that you can use from VGM and a link that you could use to print handouts: http://peopleforqualitycare.org/uploads/articles/495664b34176b10171890decf30c5c8c.pdf
Thank you to these 2014 Annual Conference Sponsors!!